Wilko Bauer, M.A.
- Attorney since 2004
- Specialist attorney for information technology law (IT law), mediator, master of philosophy (philosophy of law)
- Authorized to represent clients at all district, regional and higher regional courts in Germany and at the Kammergericht, before the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the Court of the European Union in Luxembourg
- Admitted to the bar in Berlin
- 2010 until today owner of the law firm in Angermünde
- 2005 until today Attorney and Partner at Paschke & Partner – Attorneys at Law, Berlin
- Training as mediator (DeutscheAnwaltAkademie)
- 2008 – 2011 Lecturer for competition law/advertising law/marketing law (IMK Berlin)
- 2008 Awarded the title of specialist lawyer for information technology law (IT law) (DeutscheAnwaltAkademie)
- Doctorate in progress (Humboldt University Berlin)
- legal clerkship and both state examinations (qualification for judicial office) in Berlin
- Studies at the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer (e-government, IT law, European law)
- Successful completion of studies in law (state examination) and philosophy (Magister Artium), Berlin
- Several years of training in France and the USA
- Studies of law, philosophy and computer science at the Universities of Göttingen, Poitiers (France) and Berlin (Freie Universität Berlin and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
Educational and professional stations
- Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in New York
- San Diego Legal Assistants, San Diego, California
- German Bundestag, Department of International Relations
- Berlin Public Prosecutor’s Office (computer crime)
- Berlin Senator of the Interior (IT Law Department)
- German Foreign Office, Berlin
- Federal Ministry of the Interior (IT Staff, E-Government)
- German Bar Association e.V. (DAV)
- IT Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (DAV-IT)
- IALANA Germany e.V. – Association for the Law of Peace
- Entrepreneurs’ Association Uckermark e.V.
- Seminar “Praxis Medienpädagogik – Datenschutz und Urheberrecht” (Media Education Practice – Data Protection and Copyright) – Focus on Copyright in Social Media, AKD Office for Church Services in the Evangelical Church Berlin-Brandenburg-schlesische Oberlausitz, via Zoom, June 10, 2021.
- Talk “Digitization and Law” at the “Praxisforum ‘Digitization’: How are others doing it? Where can I find energetic support?” by IHK Ostbrandenburg/WFBB/Mittelstand 4.0-Kompetenzzentrum Cottbus/HNEE, Schloss Lanke, Wandlitz, January 28, 2020.
- Information event at Angermünde town hall, event organized by the Unternehmervereinigung Uckermark e.V., on the topic of “Basic Data Protection Regulation,” May 9, 2018 and April 26, 2019
- Lecture / information event in the Angermünde town hall, joint event of the city of Angermünde and the Unternehmervereinigung Uckermark e.V, on the topic of “Selling via the Internet”, April 13, 2016.
- Presentation for marcus evans – Strategic Software Asset and License Management 2013, Berlin, on February 26, 2013 on the topic “Buying and selling ‘used’ software – current European legal perspectives”.
- Radio interview Deutschlandfunk, December 12, 2012, on the topic “Buying and selling on the Internet”.
- Television interview N24, April 5, 2012, on the topic of “Open WLAN in restaurants”
- Newspaper interview taz, February 24, 2012, on the subject of “Selling Facebook ‘likes'”
- Television interview “taff” (Pro7), February 2, 2011, on the topic of “Identity abuse on the Internet”
- Article “Unterwegs untergrund – oder: Warum Hegel?”, in: das freischüßler, issue 17, 2009, p. 43 ff.
- Lecture at the IT-Profits 5.0 in Berlin on 24.06.2009 on the topic of “Used software in the company”.
- Magazine interview journalist, 09/2008, on a press law case, p. 6
- Newspaper interview AdVoice, 02/2007, on the subject of “Fachanwaltschaft IT-Recht (Information Technology Law)”, p. 20 f.
- Newspaper interview BusinessNews, September 27, 2006, on the subject of “Children buy on eBay”.
- Radio interview Radio France Internationale, March 8, 2006, on the subject of “Illegal movie downloads – legal situation in Germany”
- Article Hegel’s Theory of Intellectual Property, in: Hegel-Studien 41, 2006, pp. 51-91
- Article Right and Wrong – THE ARGUMENT 264 – Prospects for America, 48th volume – issue 1/2006, p. 132f.
- Article Human Rights Taken Seriously – On the Justiciability of Economic, Social and Cultural Human Rights – Forum Recht – mehr Theorie wagen – Ansätze der Rechtskritik – Heft 2/2005, pp. 52-55